1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

living two seprated lives?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Scaliion, May 31, 2015.

1. Scaliion

I will try to make it short. I'm intersex trasngender (sesearch it up if you don't know what it is) I'm 18 years whole my life I lived as a girl but I always knew I wsd a boy. Until quite some time ago I started living as a boy but not with my parents and not with my family nor school or college. I live as a boy with people online. Here is the thing.. I'm a Muslim and it's tradional to wear a veil over a girls head and since I do I can't express my self to anyone. My parents doesn't accept me at all I cut my hair short and that's the reason Why I wore veil my mom doesn't want anyone to think I'm a boy since I'm an intersex and have a deep voice and such. Anyway back to the topic.. so since I wear a veil and I meet everyone with it through college I'm a girl for them though they are suspicious but my humor is helping me alot. But online I tell the person I am (we can't come out) I tell them as I'm a boy. And when they ask to meet me I have no problem I sound and look like a boy but I take off the veil and hide from my parents so they won't see me. So the thing is I'm living two lives as a girl with family and friends of college and as a boy with other friends. Not that I want that but it's because my parents wanted to kill me because I told them I sent tonlive as a boy...
    I feel I might get schysophrina from this. Idk that to do But I'm kinda patient.