1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Identity???

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by swimmergirl, May 31, 2015.

1. swimmergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can't tell what I am. I've never really fit in with either the girls or the boys. Both groups accepted me just fine, and my friends all say i fit in but I don't feel like I do. I sort of drift back and forth until i'm just left in the middle. All the girls i know care about what they wear and how they look, because they're teenage girls. And they all tell me, "You'll care sooner or later." But I'm starting to doubt that it ever will happen. I still wear to big tee shirts, and over sized sweatshirts, sometimes i even borrow my brothers clothes. But then other days I think I could feel comfortable wearing girl clothes, and trying to look nicer, but then I go back to not caring. I'm not sure if I feel like i'm a boy but I definitely don't feel like I fit in as a girl.
    My issue is that I cant tell if this is something most teenagers feel or if i'm not cisgender. I definitely don't feel like a girl and i don't feel like a boy either. I might be gender-fluid but I don't really know. Does anyone have advice for figuring it out?

2. squidly626

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have the same problem. I know for sure that I am not Cis*. Although, I feel more like a male 99% of the time. Start with this:

Have you ever imagined yourself with nothing on top. No boobs, nothing.

If you have, we are definitely in the same boat. Someone told me that's a sure sign that your FtM, but I'm not sure. I would stick with what you feel like the most. Try looking up some of the different Gender roles. Like, FtM, Intersex, Cis*, Gender-fluid, All of those.

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is also agender and a whole list of other genders. Its not just male or female

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might be agender or androgynous.