1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this weird??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by confusedforever, Jun 4, 2015.

1. confusedforever

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi! So, uh... As for my sexuality I identify as pansexual because, like, I can be sexually attracted to people regardless of their gender or sex. The thing is, throughout my life, I've always sometimes found myself wishing I was a guy, in a relationship with a guy. Gay couples make me so so so jealous, I just wanna magically turn into a boy who and hit on a boy. Other than those moments I'm fine with being female(I'm afab). I thought I was genderfluid for a while but I don't think I am anymore. I just don't know. Has anyone experienced this? Am I just overthinking stuff?

2. thesonoferik

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
  3. confusedforever

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you for the link, it's nice to know there's a name for that! But no, it's not sexual, not at all. I don't get aroused from it. It's actually usually the romantic stuff that gets me, that makes me want to be with a guy, as a guy. Idk it seems so absurd hahah.

4. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get where you are coming from.
    Though I want everyone to see me as a gay guy, as well as to be with a guy as a guy.

5. DoriaN

I'm a transwoman that is the opposite, I /don't/ want to be a guy with a gay guy, but as a woman I'd like to be with a guy. Think it's a self image thing, though for you it seems like it leans into a jealousy aspect or a 'what if' thing rather than something you actually want longterm.