1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is what I have to say.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by One Number, Jun 4, 2015.

1. One Number

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I accept myself for who I am. And I have realized I am transgender. MTF.
    Ever since I was a little child, I always sensed I was a girl. Got better along with them. Played ponies, and all. I never dressed up as one. So i wouldn't identify as a cross dresser.
    I have never came out to anyone, and I am sorry but I will NEVER come out to my family.
    I doubt they will accept me, and for who I am. Even though I am deeply a girl, I will never get a sex change. I couldn't do this to my family. I accept myself for who I am. I'd rather hurt myself then to hurt my family. But if I could go back in time to be a girl, I would.
    I act like a girl online and will continue to do so. I am training my voice to sound like a girl. I know you may disagree with me. But This is what I feel what is right. I'm pan-sexual and transgender

This is what I know is right. I'm a girl, in a boy body. I've come to accept who I am.

2. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to the club. I'm sorry to hear your family wouldn't accept you. Mine's the same, but I don't think I have the endurance to stay in the closet my whole life. It's good that you don't want to hurt your family, but it's still important to take care of yourself. Don't restrict yourself so much that you can't be happy. When you have a chance to express your true self, don't be afraid to take it.