1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTM Binder Recommendations

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Worlock, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Worlock

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone out there have any good recommendations for safe/not-too-constrictive binders? The one I have is from GC2b, and I love it, but I've noticed that my breasts are now swollen a lot of the time and I'm not sure if the binder is to blame or not. It's really upsetting, because it makes my breasts feel/look larger than they are.

I'm not on T yet (will be soon!), so binding is one of the only ways I can feel less like shit about having a female body. My breasts are small (A cups), so I'm wondering if there are binders or even sports bras designed specifically for smaller-breasted trans males?

Thanks! :icon_bigg

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Underworks has great stuff, which is usually the most recommended before GC2B. If you have money to throw around, the ones at LoveBoat are great. My first binder came from them, and it's been holding up super nice for almost three years or so now.

3. wanderinggirl

Swelling could be a hormonal thing; wait a couple days and see if it goes down. I go for GC2B 70% of the time and the tri-top 30% of the time. Other than GC2B and the tri-top I've had some hit-or-miss experiences with LesLoveBoat, which many people seem to like. The tri-top works great I just hate hate hate that material!

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The swelling could be caused by hormones. Sometimes I would notice that before I went on T. I've heard good things about GC2B, but I've never had one myself. I have an underworks tri-top. I agree that the material takes some getting used to. I still find it annoying at times. I also have a more breathable one from LesLoveBoat. I have a velcro one as well from there that is nreathable. I usually only wear it when I am wearing button up shirts though, because the velcro has a tendency to get caught on my t-shirts.

5. Worlock

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll definitely be looking into them. :newcolor: