1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with body

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MidnightStar, Jun 8, 2015.

1. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    Alright, I'm genderfluid and some days I dislike the feeling of having my boobs there a good size and my sports bras even my small ones don't take away the feeling anymore.
    I don't want to get rid of them because the days I feel more female. It would just turn around and I'd end up wanting boobs again.

There are just that "Days" I do and don't want them to show very much, I've thought about binders. This is a big no because I cannot have them destroy my back and organs and I don't want my boobs destroyed either. I do some days like them don't forget, I don't want to take the risk of a binder for safety reasons I have decided. Is there any other way that I can do something about my boobs/chest so it'll work but won't hurt me?
    (For give me for my bad spelling)

:icon_sad:

2. BobbyFabulous

Hey Midnight, I wish I had a solution for you but I can definantly relate. I have the exact oposite problem. There are days that I dislike the parts of me that are male and wish I had breasts on the days that I'm female and then the days i'm more male or neutral I'm fine with what I have.

So while I don't necessarily have advice on how to fix the issue, don't know how to really fix mine either. But I can offer support and if I find something I'll let you know. :slight_smile:

3. silkyprince

Out Status:
    A few people
    As long as you purchase a safe binder and wear it responsibly (ie; build yourself up to wearing it for 8 hours and wear it no longer, cough to get rid of any resting fluid after taking it off, don't wear it while you're sick/while exercising, etc.), you should be fine. I myself am scared of binders as well, but in the end it's kind of an irrational fear.

I can totally relate to you on the first part, though (but for me it's like every day). Are the shirts you own all fairly tight? Try getting some that are slightly baggy. That way they'll help disguise the fact that you have boobs.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Binders, as long as they are worn safely will not tear your back up. It's just when people wear the wrong size ones, or if they wear them too long it causes problems.

5. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    My shirts are all baggy they always have been, about the binder I would but I have decided not to simply because it could be a risk either way. And i'm not out about being genderfluid and I don't think I want to find out how my parents would take it if they found I had a binder. :icon_redf But as for baggy shirts, I was thinking trying a size up so I may give it a shot :slight_smile: