1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My situation...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Natasha Elyssa

I am male to female, yet I'm only 16. The area I live in is mostly anti-LGBT, especially anti-T. My mom is emotionally disturbed and borderline psychotic and my dad considers LGBT as most old men do. He said if I ever wear a dress, he'd put a bullet in my head. There's no stopping my transition, I'm doing it regardless. I want to start hormones, and start cross-dressing by my senior year. Incognito for the most part, until I'm away at college. But I don't know what to do. I identify as a woman online, it's the only place I can really be out. My sister is my only supporter outside the internet (only one I'm out to), and she can't identify me as a woman because she wants to keep it quiet. I have a feminine hairstyle, and I occasionally try to act like a girl. I have a deep voice, which disgusts me. I'm also extremely overweight. All this adds to my depression and anxiety. What should I do? I need advice. :/ <3

2. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If your dad said he would kill you just for wearing a dress, that's something really serious. You may want to ask the EC staff what you need to do for your own safety. I have little knowledge of how to handle that sort of thing, but there are people here that do.

3. Natasha Elyssa

Thanks! I'll try that. :slight_smile: <3

4. Nathan d best

Hey, so I am new. I am sorry about what you're going through and I hope you'll be able to be the girl you are. So can you please help me by telling me how to put on a question for everyone to answer please, because I don't know

5. Natasha Elyssa

Click on "Forums" and pick a category that fits your question. Then when you pick one (example: City Chat), you look for the button that says "New thread" and click on it.

6. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don't confront your father directly, and just 'agree' with all that your mother says. Your feelings do matter, but your own skin matters much more.

I also grew up next to homophobes, and I went to schools full of 'teachers' that talked bull not only about LGBT, but about sex in general, so I know damn well where do you come from. It can get risky, and folks can get physical, so you need to keep a really low profile, and be very aware of what's on their minds at all times.

Try to get out of that place as soon as you can. Don't let them ruin your youth, time wont come back, and you'll regret wasting it later.

If I were you I'd get a regular job and move out. That's what I did back in the days. I think it was the best decission in my lif. Even if it took me still quite a few years to sort out my gender, my mental health improved, and to be your own master... That's priceless.

Besides it's very nice stop being afraid of getting beat up or worse.