1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binder help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by EliLizybeth, Jun 9, 2015.

1. EliLizybeth

Out Status:
    A few people
    I identify somewhere in the vast void that is genderqueer, but am not out to any family as they are transphobic and being kicked out is not an option as I am only 14 years old.
    Due to this it means I cant get a binder which sucks because I get really dysphoric about my breasts.
    I could probably buy a binder if I raised enough money, but for now I cant, and even if I did it would mean explaining to my family..
    Basically, I need help coming up with a way to get a binder without revealing my gender identity, and which binder to get if I am allowed one.
    Help?

2. Im Hazel

This is a great website, but especially this section could be helpful, if you can get the money. ^^ If not, wearing sports bras can help, I've heard. One on the right way round, and one on back-to-front.

3. EliLizybeth

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for replying!
    I'll have a look at the links.
    Is the sports bra method suitable for people with slightly larger breasts? Because I have C-D, and have heard it can be quite difficult to do.

4. Im Hazel

That's Ok. ^^

Don't ask me! ^^ I assume that it would work to some extent, but it will never be as good as a binder.