1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What gender am I?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nathan d best, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Nathan d best

Ok so I am biologically a boy, I have a penis. I have turned 16, 3 weeks ago. I have gender identity issues :bang:. I like dressing like a boy and having guy haircuts because they are really cool :thumbsup:. I am quite alright being called him and he. I am comfortable with my current body. So all this makes me sound like I am a cisgender male, but wait till you read the rest. As I have already said, I am comfortable with my body but I would prefer having a vagina instead, despite having painful periods, I still want that. I also see pregnancy as a beautiful thing, I mean you carry your own child inside you, it's like a deep bond you will forever have. Breasts though, i dont know if i want them, i think i prefer my flat chest. I wish my body could be like a mix of male and female parts like the top part is male and the bottom is female. I am pretty girly, I mean I am not a stereotypical guy, I don't like sports or fighting but I do enjoy playing a bit of basketball. I am not unemotional like most guys or agressive, I like to go shopping but I also like to just hang out with my pals like a regular guy (&&&). When i see stuff i like most of the time they are for girls, i hate that. have read about something called a demi boy, and I think that is what I am, what do you think?

#1 Nathan d best, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think demiboy would be a good word to describe you. You certainly don't sound 100% cis, but you also don't sound particularly female. You could also consider whether you think the label androgyne fits.

3. Nathan d best

What exacty is androgyne

#3 Nathan d best, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  4. ZeroDarkness

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Androgyne is essentially not fitting into a binary gender (male or female), and ignoring gender stereotypes. Kind of like just doing whatever you want, wearing whatever you want, looking how you want, etc. That's the best way I can describe it.

Basically, what everyone should feel free to do anyway :slight_smile:

5. Nathan d best

I think demiboy fits me better

6. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gender identity actually has nothing to do with stereotypes. I tend to summarize androgyne as basically the gender version of looking androgynous. It's neutral and in between.

7. antibinary

Bigender or androgyne?