1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do.....

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Natasha Elyssa

Okay, so I contacted my local LGBT center and they said they would love to have me....Yet I don't know if I should go there and how I'd get there. I want to go there so bad, I want to be apart of the center, yet my parents are ANTI-LGBT and how would I explain it to them? They would never let me go. I don't know how I'd get to the center on my own, and it's in a bad area. Plus I can't risk having someone see me and out me. As I've said before, my whole community would know by the end of the day. If my dad found out that I'm Trans, he'd kill me. Literally. He's threatened to kill me if I ever became LGBT. He's a serious transphobic, and my mom is showing signs of every neurological disease know to man kind. Especially when it comes to emotions. So.... I'm lost. I'm scared of my family and community. I don't know how I would get there. And to add to it, my sister (only supporter outside of the Internet) is working at a camp three hours away for all of July. Please give me some advice. :slight_smile: <3

2. emma7

I don't really know what to say hun :/

Seeing you said you can't really get there on your own then that makes it tougher. Have you seen if there's any other places closer that you could get to?

3. Natasha Elyssa

There's only one in my borough. Yeah I'm kinda tied at the moment. Thanks anyway. :slight_smile: <3

4. emma7

Ah k. Thats a bit how I was :/