1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

binder advice

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Matto_Corvo, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Because where else would turn for advice on binders.

So me and best friend are going to the movies then Walmart to kill time. I want to wear my binder so that I can by a shirt (also will buy boxers if I can figure out my size). But I don't know if I should wear the binder. I've only worn it three times and while I never had a problem with it, but I heard need to break myself in slowly. So I don't know if I should wear it for the 4-5 hours we are out, or just put a bra on and forget the shirt. Maybe I should wear hinder to Walmart then take it off in restroom and go to movie with bra on, but I really wanna wear my new shirt to the movies.
    Any advice? I don't want to wear it for to long. I guess the bra and extra shirt could be brought just in case...
    Then the bathroom thing. With a binder on I can pass as a dude without trying, but I'm not comfortable with men's restroom, but I would feel weird looking like a guy in the woman's restroom. There is no gender neutral bathroom at the movies or I would pop in there :/