1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

baby steps

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by love dont judge, Jun 12, 2015.

1. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A couple of weeks ago, I bought a couple girl shirts while on a school field trip. A couple weeks ago, I wore one of them under a button up polo shirt to school. I got brave and unbuttoned the shirt that I was covering it with for the day. Im pretty sure some of my classmates figured it out somehow cause I saw them laughing and snickering and pointing at me during an assembly. I just brushed it off. It still lies in the back of my head, but i just push it aside most of the time. Today, I went outside with the shirt on. With nothing over it. I just walked from my house to the woods near where I live cause no one ever goes in there. I walked in the open for probably about 100 feet both ways with nothing covering the shirt. It felt great. I still have days where I doubt myself, but I'm coming around now, I think. Now if only I could figure out a way to come out to my parents and family....
    But anyways... I guess I just wanted to give a little update on where I'm at right now. :icon_bigg

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The baby steps are the steps that allow you to become more comfortable with yourself. Coming out to others is something that will come with time as you become more comfortable with expressing yourself. For now, enjoy your new shirts :slight_smile: