1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swimsuit fears

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Elianora, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Elianora

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So tomorrow I'm going to a big water-park in Denver with a couple friends and up till tonight I've been super exited to go. I got a bikini and swim skirt about a week ago and couldn't wait to go out. I've never much cared what other people think of me so being out in public as myself has never been a problem for me but for some reason I'm terrified of what its going to be like. I could just go in trunks but I'm sure if i do I'll have a terrible time. I don't know if there is any advice to give but I though posting about it might help me. If you do have any advice though I would appreciate anything you guys have.

2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

Do what makes you happy

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should go in the bikini. I bet you'll look great and have a wonderful time. You'll feel really comfortable with how you look, and I'm sure it'll go really well. But if you end up being too nervous, that's okay too. I would say plan on going in the bikini, but give yourself the option to change your mind last minute if you're too nervous. It's scary to do stuff like this for the first time, so no one will blame you if you don't do it. You can always try again next time.