1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't like my boobs?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MidnightStar, Jun 17, 2015.

1. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't identify with being transgender but I dislike my boobs and even saying the words "Boobs" is uncomfortable for me to even be saying. Some day's though I don't mind having them on my body and I can live. Other days it feels like it isn't supposed to be on me to be honest. Most days, are the days I don't hate them but I don't like them being on my body. I don't feel like I need to rip them off or cry over having boobs it's not that bad. But I have wanted a flat chest not a (Mans chest) just a flat chest and recently I have been thinking about removing them.

Accept I don't want to because on my female days i'll want them on me and not having them I fear would create bigger issues, but its only a fear a fear that I can't "risk" because with something like removal their is no going back.

But then I think what if no one can grow to love me if I don't have boobs anymore?
    I'm gay and love females so what if they don't feel i'm still a female and can't have sexual interest in me? Or at the worst what if I make them feel unhappy or un satisfied?
    And I thought about binders I really have!

I took all the suggestions into my mind but I fear it fucking my boobs up for the days I enjoy having them. Or I fear it fucking up my body that is another risk I "Refuse to take"
    it's about my comfort level. I'm trapped not only because of my brain making me feel female some days and male other days and me liking my boobs one day and not likeing them other days.

But because of being gay and because of fearing others not loving me for what I did to myself. There are 2 big problems my own and others.
    I'm needing advice and help
    to understand what I should do.
    I'm sick of feeling upset because I cant make my chest flat
    and i'm sick of feeling happy because I like my chest and confused because it changes.

I'm so sorry, I made this so wild and confusing for you to read but this is my mind.
    :icon_sad:

2. Fred89

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If you don't like them you could get a breast reduction or masectomy.