1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by rhymez, Jun 18, 2015.

1. rhymez

rhymez Guest

I've come to have some desire to "pack" sometimes, and really enjoy the feeling of a realistic dildo, and using this with my partner. I know this is probably super common and I'm by no means unique. It's just breaking this whole set of boundaries for myself and I'm not sure what it means. I've always struggled with my sexuality and just when I thought I'd figured myself out....this is happening lately. It's both exciting and strange. Can anyone relate?

2. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never thought I would want to pack then I started wearing boxers. Now I want to pack because I feel like I'm missing something if I don't.
    The thought of using a dildo during sex has also entered my mind (on the exteremly rare chance I think of it) but I'm attracted to men so not so sure how that would work with a partner

3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel similarly. Packed for the first time not long ago, and it felt great. As for sexuality, the main reason why I hesitate to call myself totally asexual is because I honestly don't know how I'll be later on when I'm out and on T. My attraction could rise, confidence increase, etc. Breaking boundaries can be strange but ultimately revealing about your true goals and desires. Yep, good luck dude.

-Rhys-

4. rhymez

rhymez Guest

Well, I've always liked femme girls and for a while, sexually, I was okay with experimenting a lot of things on myself and partner. But as I've grown to really understand my needs and desires, its become a whole lot more about being the dominant partner...and being the "top" and never being penetrated...and now as of recently, I've grown to like using a realistic dildo on my partner versus a colorful one...not that we don't, sometimes, but its something that I never saw myself really embracing...and its not like I want to be a man or have man parts...

I guess I just wondered how many can relate and how you define yourself as? I'm still going by androgynous.