1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It has begun...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lonewolfblair, Jun 19, 2015.

1. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So my best friend has a habit of outting me at every chance she gets within reason and it doesn't bother me much but today a classmate approached me and ask if it was true that i want to be a woman and i replied with a "ummyep" and that was all but what it means is that my social life is most likely to change drastically and i am kinda scared.

2. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Your friend needs to be careful about who she shares the information with. I've had a similar problem with one of my friends, who almost every day let someone know until she told the wrong person. They're leaving me alone now, after some heated discussion, but they did give me a lot of grief.

I hope this doesn't happen to you.

3. sheenak

You and I have a different definition of the word "friend"

4. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah but she is a good friend, however her biggest short coming is her impatience.
    Which factors into this as she is bisexual and came out with out a care in the world and hence is impatient with me but at the end of the day she is supportive and will stand up for me should things go sour as a result

5. SailingAway

SailingAway Guest

If she's supportive, then she's probably a very important person to have in your life.

Perhaps it is worth trying to explain to her that its important that you out yourself rather than she do it for you. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth or anything, but I'd imagine that doing so oneself is empowering or at least a vital part of developing confidence you need to move forward. I'm rather new to this, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. :icon_redf