1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

being ascout girl sucked for me

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by yaoicore, Jun 19, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

as a kid I remember being a part of the girl scouts. it suck I want it to go home. I felt like I was the only boy there I use have to do these things cause my grandma on my dad side of the family kept asking for me to come. this was when I was little I just did not understand why this matter so much to these girls. but then again this is what I remember coming out of my mom mouth being a scout is not about the badges it's about team work and treating the other scout's as your sisters cause you are their sister also the only thing I could think to myself is this I'm not those girls sister.

I want it to put the top ten things people have said to me that know about me being trans.

oh else was a scout?

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hated being on the baseball team and having to dress up in a suit and tie every day for high school.

3. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

wait you went to a private school? my parent's were to poor to get me in to schools like that. so I had to go to public school's just like every one else but I'm so sorry that happen to you I'm just really glad you got through it right?

4. blurry

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm currently an air cadet, which is a male-associated youth activity but my corps has an even male/female ratio so I don't have a problem, although some girls try to bend the uniform rules and wear tons of makeup and jewellery when it's not allowed. (I think it's partly due to the fact that the uniforms are male oriented)

In Canada, there's Girl Guides which is female specific, I was never in it but most of my family was. There's also Scouts, which used to be male specific (since Girl Guides is the exact same as Girl Scouts) but is now open to all genders, I don't hear any issues with trans people. People are generally accepted.

5. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I don't know if it's your birthday but happy birth day and any ways I hate the events to me the girl scouts did not benefit me my mom only made me do it cause she miss out on it when she was young my grandma got sick of bringing me cause I'D ask her could I go home as soon as I got there I just hate it being misgender suck I'm not there sisters and I never was

6. blurry

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My birthday's tomorrow but I think you wouldve actually been benefitted if you joined a scout troop that is all inclusive (I think they only exist in Canada though, not sure). The program itself is great but it's ruined when you're forced to be misgendered constantly and are not allowed to exit the toxic environment...

Thanks though, I'm too excited about my birthday, I wanna get some clothes and a haircut to embrace my masculine side and tomorrow I have the chance heh

7. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was good. Wish I knew... no rather accepted I was trans back then.. ugh.. regret. I need to stop this.

8. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

just know that I'm going to die alone and not a man

9. blurry

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    sounds better

10. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I always try to stay away from scouts cause they always ask me if I want it to join in when they had sleep over.'s in my head I was always a boy I just was different. I had no interest in to joining them. this one girl always tried to get me to play dress up with the other girls and other stuff I want it nothing to do with she went by, marry we a dress each other like this ''sister marry.'' it was weird they even try to put make up on my face ever thing those girls did I hated it to me being a scout I did not enjoy myself I did not see them girls as family nor as a team to me they was really annoy brats. I really wish I had nothing to do with I was never a girl I was always a boy I may sound crazy but just because I don't have surgery don't mean that I'm any different then the other boys. I'm just so sick of being throw off over to girl events all because it says on a dam piece of paper that I'm not a boy I'm a girl it's a annoy I'm sorry if it sound like I'm crying I'm just full of rage right now.

thanks for replying and happy early birthday.

#10 yaoicore, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  11. blurry

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry, I'm not trying to make you like it, obviously you don't. And there's NO way I or anyone else here will call you a girl when you are and always have been a male. I don't know personally how tough it is to live a lie that you can't break free from but I understand your anger and haven't thought for one moment that it's an overreaction.

12. Fred89

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This same thing happened to me.

13. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was in ballet grade 1-6, but the main reason I hated it was because I was shy and antisocial, not because it was a girly thing.

14. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

you don't have to say sorry, I'm just glad that you understand how much this is hurting me.

---------- Post added 19th Jun 2015 at 09:08 PM ----------

real sorry to hear that.

---------- Post added 19th Jun 2015 at 09:21 PM ----------

it's not that it's a ''girls thing'' I'm always attack by these girls, I don't wanna be nobody's make up buddy or the friend that they try to go to the salon with cause they feel like we are both the same no we are not the same. when I go shopping I want to shop for boy clothes not girls, to me even being around girls are annoy. cause they always want me to tag along that is why I hate girl events cause they think that I am one of them and it's not true.

15. Posthuman666

I'm in boy scouts right now, and I hate it! I enjoy it, but I'm not a boy dammit! It really sucks, even if you like the activity, but all the shame. I feel so alone, surrounded by people who don't understand. And to make things worse, until the last couple of years, boys scouts has denied gay scouts because it goes against their code of "mentally strong and morally straight" Thats actually why I left, but then got guilted into coming back. And if I came out as trans... holy shit it be bad. It's hard, it really is. You can talk to me anytime you want, brother.

16. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

some body really understand me.

thanks for the reply.

17. Posthuman666

Of course, always willing to talk to someone who understands.

18. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

We will get along just great

19. matiasz94

matiasz94 Guest

I was a gI'll scout in elementary but mainly because it got me out of P.E. I mainly stuck to myself in the scouts and read because I sucked at arts and crafts and none of the girls wanted to talk to me because all I wanted to talk about was wrestling and books. It wasn't until I was older like middle school that gendered stuff started bothering me because I wanted to be around girls I had crushes on but not in the way they had in mind.

20. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I was never interested in girls, and the activities suck they did other stuff to I remembered.