1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone not cis, preferably genderfluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by brrebrreb, Jun 21, 2015.

1. brrebrreb

Hi! So basically I've been scouring a website called 7cupsoftea for someone not cis, and one person gave me a link to this website. I still haven't found anyone to talk to that isn't cis, so I was wondering if maybe anyone around here that isn't cis, and preferably genderfluid, could explain to me the process they went through to realize that they weren't cis? I have a good feeling that I'm genderfluid, but I also feel like I might not be forming complete opinions about all of this because I think I may be suppressing some stuff because of the way I was raised. I dunno. Any help is definitely appreciated, that's for sure.

2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

it toke me some time cause the only trans people I know while grow in up was not like me and I've always thought I had what the boys had then one day I realize I did not have it me realize in that upset me and still to this day I want to be one of the boys

3. randomconnorcon

My realization that I'm genderfluid is kind of an ongoing process. I mean, I know that I am, but sometimes I wonder if I'm just FtM because of how I feel. But I know I am and figuring that out was more just a small lightbulb moment. A few months ago, I started looking into my gender identity because I needed to know; I move between masculine and agender primarily so, being AFAB, dysphoria can really suck. I heard about the word genderfluid on YouTube and googled it to get definitions and find a Tumblr blog I now follow a little religiously. But reading them really helped me understand myself.

Then I found this site.

4. David21201

I'm a trans guy. But I used to identifybas genderfluid. It just takes time and thinking.

5. Allowyn1470

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recently learned the term for genderfluid (maybe a few months?) before then it was just "guy moments" and "girl moments" with a little something in between sometimes. I've also known since around 13 that I was bisexual, so for the longest I just figured it was something that went along with that. I found this site today, but have been following blogs on tumblr and FB for awhile.

6. Posthuman666

Im a non-binary trans girl, gender takes time and it can be the most complicated thing in the world sometimes, but you just gotta find your identity.

7. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I realized I was genderfluid because there were some days I had physical dysphoria and felt that when people called me "she" or used my given name it felt inaccurate, other days I felt fine in my body and "she" felt right, and other days both "she" and "he" just felt wrong. Really, it just takes time. Find an identity that feels right and embrace it. Get comfortable with the idea of not being cis. If it turns out you're not genderfluid, or whatever label you choose, that's okay. You can always choose a new one. You can change your mind as many times as you need until you find an identity that fits perfectly.

If you wanna talk more, you can message me any time :slight_smile:

#7 darkcomesoon, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015