1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender Confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by NeverMoreX, Jun 23, 2015.

1. NeverMoreX

Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so for a few months I have been considering myself GenderFluid but for some reason I'm not happy with it so recently I decided to try and figure out what I see myself as...
    Well this has caused an extreme amount of pain... I've written three pages of things I do/Did/Thought/think that don't fit my Gender Role. I realized that all of my life I knew I was female but was always jealous of boys and didn't get why I couldn't do what they did and I also thought that girls had male genitalia so once I hit puberty I was kind of confused... I think the reason why I can't seem to accept myself being Female to Male is because a voice in my head is always telling me "You can't do that you're a girl... Girls don't do that..." but when someone calls me Handsome or Manly I automatically smile and feel better. I also love the idea of having facial hair and being able to walk around without a shirt it's something I wish I could do... Oh another thing is that sometimes I accidentally walk into the guys bathroom but I never knew why... Ugh I'm just confused and it's causing so much physical discomfort to even think about any gender at all...