1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out (Kinda) To My Wonderful Sister!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by LuciaLukie, Jun 24, 2015.

1. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

Today, I got really scared, because I'd got up and bound my breasts with bandages as usual, and later, when I thought everyone else was out of the house, I went back into my room, took off my shirt and was examining my body in the mirror, and thinking about getting a proper binder (I know that might sound weird, but then I am weird, try not to judge me, please), when my sister came in! I got really shocked and jumped, screamed, yelled "I thought you were out!" and then ran around looking my top. Embarrassing.

Anyway she saw my bandages and stared at me. Then she asked if I was okay, and I freaked out and blurted out everything about questioning my gender, binding and just about everything else I'd been going through. She laughed, which made me think she didn't believe me, but then she said "I can't believe you worried about telling me! I'm your twin sister, we share everything!" and hugged me! I'm so happy she took it so well and it's all okay. I don't know what I'd have done if I'd lost her.

She agreed not to tell our parents just yet, but she made me promise to tell them soon. I'm really nervous about that!

But then my sister did something really, really wonderful for me! (this made me cry). She went off again after she'd hugged me and said she had stuff to do, and she came back in a few minutes, and told me that she's ordered me a proper binder off the internet!! She really is awesome! (She even arranged for it to be delivered on a day we know our parents are going out!)

Wanted to share that great experience with you all! I know I'm really lucky, and I wish/hope everyone's families and friends are/were as accepting as my sis! :icon_bigg
    (&&&)

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's totally awesome, your sis rocks! :thumbsup:

3. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

Thank you! I'm really proud and happy that she reacted that way, even if I am surprised! I hope everyone's as accepting! :thumbsup::icon_bigg

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    aww that is so sweet

5. Jellal

Damn, that's gotta feel good! Great story to hear.

6. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

Yeah, it was really sweet of her! I just hope everyone else is as accepting in my future, and I wish everyone else's families handled them coming out so well!

---------- Post added 24th Jun 2015 at 08:02 PM ----------

It really did! Thanks! :eusa_clap

7. Posthuman666

Its so nice that people can be so accepting. Makes me feel better about when I do come out, it will go well.

8. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

Yeah, it was a really nice surprise for me! I hope it does go well for you!

9. Aura

Wow this made me smile. Im so glad that your sister accepted you, she sounds amazing and so do you! I hope all goes well in your future with coming out and all! This made my day :slight_smile:

10. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is great! Certainly made me smile. I'm really glad your sister is so accepting :slight_smile:

11. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

Once I got over the shock, I couldn't stop smiling myself! I wish everyone was so accepting, though.