1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Feminine Side

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Contact1111, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This was one thing I realized was the case that ultimately led to me seeing my sexuality more as it truly is rather than what I wanted it to be. I started noticing these feelings of being somewhat feminine in a way. Not in the way that trans people describe wishing they were the opposite sex or disliking their genitals, but just a sort of "feeling". It's really tough to describe, but I kind of pushed it into the background and ignored it for my whole life. Now that I have begun to truly be more honest with myself, I have a certain desire to behave in a different sort of way that is more in keeping with how I feel. I just don't know exactly what that is yet. Has anyone else gone through something similar?

2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

even though I'm trans yes I don't like to admit it

3. LiquidGirlGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm going through my first month of that feeling. :/ Yeah, makes you wish you didn't try to suppress it in the first place doesn't it?

4. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I feel like I'm going through the same sort of feelings. I have all but discarded my male masuline side over the last few months of coming to terms with who I am inside. Wearing lipstick and nail polish feels totally natural to me now. I would paint my finger nails but idk if I want to come out to ppl at work/school. (I only did my toes) If it wasnt for the rules of socity I would have discarded most of my male clothing when I becamd aware of my girly side. Pink and baby blueare fast becoming my favorite collours.