1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I heard about hormones possibly changing your sexuality (slightly?), but...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BluhImCourtney, Jun 25, 2015.

1. BluhImCourtney

Okay, so I've been on E and spyro since May 6, and just recently I've kinda noticed something.

I'm pretty sure I've always been attracted to tomboyish girls and feminine-ish guys, mostly leaning towards other girls, but still a few guys. Me also being demisexual, it's kinda hard to measure that, since it's easier for me to become friends with other girls and subconsciously form an emotional connection with them since alot of guys my age are jerks, but... eh. ._.

So anyways... this is kind of where it gets a little bit TMI... sorry. :\

I've always sat down to pee since I was able to go to the bathroom by myself... unless it was a urinal, because I just wanted to get out of the public men's room as quickly as possible.

Anyways, recently, I've started to notice something... um, well... even though I'm attracted to some guys... uh, I don't think I could... live with a guy. ._.

What I mean by that is... um... I can't stand the sound made when someone pees standing up. >_< So I guess just change that to I don't think I could live with anyone who pees standing up.

Either I'm just noticing the sound now and hating it, or I'm catching myself and realizing I hate the sound now and I've always hated it...

I mean, I'm probably going to get over it when I get older, but whenever I hear my brother or dad going to the bathroom, it just gets on my nerves. ._.

This is kinda embarrassing... but have any of you experienced something at least a little similar after being on hormones, or am I just a weirdo? >_<

EDIT: or is it just something someone who identifies as female and is primarily attracted to girls goes through?

#1 BluhImCourtney, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't tell you if it has anything to do with being on hormones, but I can sympathize. I hate the sound :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I can't explain why it bothers me so much, but it does.