1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIY feminine voice tips?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Natasha Elyssa

Okay, so I want to try getting my voice to sound more like a girl's voice. Any tips? Or where could I find a voice therapist?

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
  3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well my voice can jump to any high pitch since this how i taught myself to talk ever since i was young or maybe i just catched that from too much time around girls,either way i didn't go through so much with the phase that boys should make their voice more rough while talking it was very short and didn't include close friends and family so yeah pretty much if your voice got used to talking in a certain way most of your life which is usually learned its hard to change and will take some time,though your original voice roughness or softness depends on the voice you already have,though even my original voice is very rough (i never talk in it and it gets out uncontrollably when i wake up) and yet when i talk on the phone and to people in my high pitched voice some even think im my mother so your totally fine
    hope you will get a fabulous girly voice hun ^__^ best wishes

#3 joshy the queen, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I ordered Finding your female voice. I'm working on it. But that is my biggest problem with passing by far.

5. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i advise picking a book that you like and when you are alone speak in the highest squeakiest voice you can as loud as you can without yelling for about ten minutes then the next day do fifteen then twenty and so on and so forth till you can speak at a girly tone with ease :slight_smile: hope this helps hun i know it helped me