1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have chosen a name!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kodo, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pardon the exclamation point, but I was rather excited. I have finally decided on a chosen name for myself, after much deliberation.

It shall be: Peter Charles Rhys/Reese/Reece [Last Name]

Peter has a good classy feel to it, and it's Biblical (family tradition for all the boys), and I have actually never met another person named Peter. It's well known, but I cannot say that I know many "real" people to actually have it, outside of fiction or history.

Though I'm still debating about the double middle name... Charles would be the male version of my grandmother's name and Rhys is just a name I really like. What do you guys think? One or two middle names? And how about the spellings?

Thanks.

2. randomconnorcon

Peter Charles and Rhys are all brilliant names... and names in my family, funnily enough. (I kinda wish I could have Peter.)

Personally, I prefer the spelling Reece, but Rhys is also cool so it depends on which one you like.

And I think you should join me with the two middle names (Nathan Samuel Luke(?)), but I'm a little biased maybe because I think it's cool. Otherwise which one do you prefer?

Congrats on finding your name!

#2 randomconnorcon, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  3. Xander27

Having two middle names is cool, especially because you're honoring both yourself and someone you love. Rock with it!

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on finding your name! :thumbsup:

Two middle names is cool, I'm debating about using two middle names as well; Jason (Alexander(?)) Johannes [Last Name].

I really like the spelling Rhys, looks good. :slight_smile:

#4 Hawk, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  5. CaillenJames

Out Status:
    A few people
    Two middle names is pretty cool. I use two first names actually, Caillen James.

I prefer Reese myself, but Rhys does look cool. I actually really like the sound of Charles Reese.

Congrats on making a decision.

6. Aura

Yay! I'm glad you were able to make a decision!
    I personally like two middle names and Charles and Rhys/Reece/Reese seem to have a ring to it. As for spelling I would probably spell it Reece but like some have already said Rhys is a cool and unique way of spelling it. It's honestly up to you! :slight_smile:

7. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome! I like Peter and Charles, they are nice and down-to-earth. I'd spell it Rhys personally as it looks more classy somehow, but the other spellings are okay as well. I love the idea of having two middle names: one of my friends has seven!