1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTF Peeing Sitting Down

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Posthuman666, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Posthuman666

Gonna live on the edge and not go anonymous on this one :icon_wink

Do any other trans woman, without bottom surgery, pee sitting down? I have found it realieves a lot of dysphoria because with genitals the only time they are of utmost importance is in the bathroom and during sex, so thats like one step already done.

Ive been curious, and once you get into the habit of doing it is really makes you feel like a female....:icon_redf

2. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have done it on occasion and i think the reason i haven't gotten into the habit is because of how ingrained it is in my mind to pee standing.

3. Just Jess

I never used to, I would always stand. When I started tucking all the time it became a lot less messy and more convenient to sit down. Now it's the only way I go.

4. Jellal

Most of the time I pee sitting down but not all the time. Not that it matters much because I don't have genital dysphoria; or to be more precise, I think it would look unsettling or weird no matter what plumbing I had.

5. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i sit down most of the time, it feels better and to be honest i think standing while peeing is just nasty... it sprays all over...

6. juliegt6

When I went full time I stopped stand peeing. You don't want to forget and suddenly out yourself in a public space, which as forgetful as I get I definitely would! So for me it's a routine.

7. DoriaN

Ever been worried that the urination process sounds might differ or cause issue when other women are in the restroom?

8. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    omg yaaaasss the first and only time i went into a girls bathroom i accedently peed standing up and i got threw out of the place cuz they thought i was a perv trying to see women naked. :icon_redf

9. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've done it my whole life ._.

10. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Before I started to realise I am more of a girl than a boy I would always sit down to pee. Even when there are urinals avaible. Now after slowly coming to terms with myself I have made it a habit to sit down.

11. DoriaN

Even sitting down though the sound is different, stuff like that would make me paranoid hahah.

12. The Purple One3

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally have to agree. Ya see its cool cuz no matter how in the closet you are, you can ALWAYS sit to pee. It just feel right for me

13. Thessa Blossom

When I was in denial - so most part of my life i stood and I also exaggerated because I'm a man, I have to. Since I accepted that this is not my true self and started tucking 24/7 I sit and I enjoy it very much. :slight_smile:

14. BluhImCourtney

I have always sat down to pee ever since I could go to the bathroom by myself. Unless it was a urinal in a public restroom, because I just wanted to get out of the men's room as fast as I could.

Standing while peeing just felt uncomfortable to me.

About a month or so ago, I had tried cutting again (don't ask, long story, shit happened), and I asked my mom to take me to a children's mental health hospital before I did anything else. I hated being referred to as male there, but at least I couldn't hurt myself... but then they asked me for a urine sample. ._.

And since I was afraid of dropping the cup they gave me into the toilet, I kinda... stood up to pee a little bit... and I actually started crying. ._. I physically could not pee like that, and I'm pretty sure it's not some sort of other medical condition, I just felt really super uncomfortable doing that.

Oh, and I REALLY hate the sound when someone pees standing up.

15. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, but sometimes when I'm in a hurry I just stand... *shrugs*

16. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So i actually decided to sit doen when i pee and it feels amazing emotionally like ok i did it occasionally before but i went just before and i felt really femmine and it really did put my in a better mood.

17. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll usually sit, but it a urinal is the only practical option... It's tricky to retuck standing at a urinal. Sitting down, to is available, and since my panties are down, I can reach back and retuck relatively easily.

18. im not trans but legit the only thing im worried about is people hearing my own peeing. or even not hearing anything at all so people might think i did some weird stuff in the toilet :') pee however you want, i dont take any notice of others in the bathroom im far too focused on myself lol! besides no one is gunna know what cubicle noise is coming from.