1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My problem with requesting to use the female change room and toilets in school

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lonewolfblair, Jun 27, 2015.

1. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This mainly pertains to change rooms but regardless my main problem is testosterone.

I simply don't trust my teenage mind not to think inappropriate thoughts or to perv but that being said my perversion has turned evnvious in nature e.g seeing girls boobs and wishing i had them or seeing them in their underwear and wishing i could look good in it but this brings us to my main fear is that if i look away from the wall i will get my head ripped off for no good reason.

This also in a sense extends to sleeping the girls cabins/tents on school camps.

This problem is what is largely keeping me from coming out on a large scale (that and fear of ridicule).

2. Im Hazel

Well, wouldn't any lesbian / bisexual girl have the same thoughts in your position? Just because you are AMAb, it doesn't mean that you should be denied your rights. And you could always use gender-neutral facilities. There are disabled changing rooms / toilets, or other spaces in most schools. You could always use those. And with the fear of ridicule, you just have to ask yourself: "What can these people do to me? Is it worse than staying closeted?"

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm an afab attracted to males and I still find myself looking at girl's booba from time to time.

4. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, some do kinda intentionally draw people's attention there. *thinks of the girls with brightly colored bikinis*

5. thepandaboss

I think it's natural to look. I mean, I like guys. I know on one or two occasions I've been a little too curious about what the guy at the other urinal's packing. You're going to look. Bathrooms aren't just reserved for straight people and I can tell you right now even straight girls have glanced over another girl's boobs.

6. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I feel your pain

7. Lazuri

Absolutely--but it tends to be less, err, obvious.