1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GC2B tri-top binder

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Dapper, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Dapper

So I finally have some money to buy a new binder, and I've decided on the gc2b. However, I don't know what size to get and I don't have one of those cloth tape measure things to measure my chest. In Underworks sizing I am x-small, but since buying it a year and a half ago I've gained between 5-10 lbs. It was a tri top binder though so I'm not sure my tummy matters since that's the only place on me that get a chubby lol. I'm very small. 5'2" 125-128 lbs (my weight fluctuates a lot), petite frame. Should I get the xx-small from gc2b? According to the sizing chart it's 27-30 inches and that correlates with the 28-30 for underworks. I'm just scared I've gone up a size but can't tell since my binder is so old. My shoulders haven't grown at all or anywhere else. Just a few pounds heavier. Any help is appreciated!

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I would just go off the size chart. I ended up having to exchange mine for a bigger size (I guess I measured wrong), but they're pretty good about exchanging things if you need to.

3. Dapper

Do you know how long that would take?

4. Acm

Acm Guest

A lot of it probably depends on where you live. If I remember correctly, they're in Maryland (I think?), so it might be quicker for you than it was for me. Shouldn't take too long though.