1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just venting

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Confused239, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Confused239

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know i would like to have been born female. I see women at work and i am jealous that they got to grow up at female and have kids. I have a decent job that pays decent, i have my own home. But im not ready to come out it would kill my mom who is severing from terminal sickness she has a few more years i hope. Plus i dont know how the owner of my company would take it he is hard core catholic. Also i dont really hate my male parts and im still attached to women. But i feel so much better wearing felmale clothes. I dont hate my life just wish i had been delt a different hand in life. I dont really have any true friends who i would feel comfortable coming out too just people who call me when they need something. I love my family but im not ready to tell them about my feelings.
    i just wish i could better deal with the jealously i feel when i see other women and there kids know that i could transition but i couldnt be a real mom but could adopt.

Anyway thanks for listening to me vent a little. It makes me feel better to get this off my chest.

2. PennyMonkey96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No problem, people here are wonderful and so helpful. You're in the right place. Good luck to you, hope There is a good outcome for you. :slight_smile: