1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In my dreams.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Natasha Elyssa

Whenever I dream, I dream myself as fully female. I have zero dreams where I'm male. Anyone else experience this? I personally love it. It makes me feel good about myself. :slight_smile: <3

2. Xander27

For me I'm female in my dreams about half the time, but it seems to depend on what the dream is about. If it's a sexual dream I'm always female, but if it's an adventure or everyday stuff I either don't have a noticeable gender or I'm a dude. It's interesting.

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yup, I've had a few dreams about being male, it does feel good. :slight_smile:

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I barely remember my dreams enough to say, but it's few and far between that I'm cis or post-op. But when those do happen, they're the best.

5. randomconnorcon

I don't remember half my dreams. In some that I remember, I look exactly as I am except without breasts (post op but without T). In others, I'm post op and on T, which are the ones I like. Before I started really questioning my gender, I had a couple where I was a cis guy, but ever since I came to my realization I've strangely only dreamed of myself as a trans guy.

6. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was usually androgynous in my dreams till I realized I was trans. Then I was a pre t trans man and then a grand man on t and then a cis man

7. Jellal

Unfortunately, in my dreams when I'm aware of my body it's usually in the paranoid sense of "I look too male."

8. Thessa Blossom

I don't remember most of my dreams but in the few I can remember my gender is not visible or doesn't play any role. What I remember are mostly emotions, like shame, craving, fear.

The thing now is, I can remember last nights dream very clearly.
    I have seen myself first person lying on my side of the bed my naked bosom clearly visible and my wife approaching me for physical contact. Then I woke up seeing her lying as far away as possible.

I assume that my subconsciousness tried to process the strain my outing to her laid on our relationship and adding a (from my point of view) happy end to it.

We are far away from "and they lived happily ever after"...