1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i explain my gender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MidnightStar, Jun 29, 2015.

1. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    How do I explain?
    I often tell people i am genderfluid, some accept it but don't always fully grasp the understanding. So many times they end up trying to have a discussion about gender with me and often times people tell me "My DNA will always be female, so i am female no matter what i decide to do with my body or what my mind tells me" How do you talk to someone who says this? And are they right? Because to be 100% honest with you i don't know if there right but i do know how i feel inside more then anyone else and I'm genderfluid i feel when my gender will switch (sometimes) its who i am. :confused:

2. Eyescream

To be strictly technical about it, a biological woman can have a male DNA. As if, XY instead of XX. And it is possible to never find out about it. Therefore, the argument is flawed, since obviously nobody would push a cis woman for transition if DNA is male.
    I don't know much about any other thing you have listed. I'm sorry. But I hope a bit of biology helps.