1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binding and sports

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by baconpox, Jun 29, 2015.

1. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I know you're not supposed to wear a binder while doing physical activity, but I'm worried about not passing, like w the bathrooms and stuff. Is there any way that I can make my chest look more flat in a way that won't hurt me?

2. thepandaboss

I can't say I have a ton of personal experience but you may want to consider looking into a compressive sports bra or a men's athletic compressive shirt (which you'll find in the men's underwear section of most big box stores. Target carries them). Underworks does make a lot of sports bras that many guys have found works great for binding and being active.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sports bras or sports compression shirts will be your best bet, since binding while working out isn't a good idea.

4. David21201

sports bras work wonders if u have a naturally flatter chest. compression shirts work well too