1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dysphoria - How to Deal with Urges?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Invidia, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    First, this is not necessarily applicable if you are asexual or dysphoria doesn't stop you from enjoying sex and/or masturbation.

Second, following content may be a little graphic.

Third, I'll woman up for this one and do it without going anonymous... so commend me, darn it ^_^ nah jk

ehm so yeah...

I tried to masturbate like a girl many times when I was little. Obviously didn't work :rolle:

As puberty hit (the horror...) I did masturbate the guy way (god this is uncomfortable to talk about). Hormones took over my entire being like a parasite.

But the last three years or so, I've fallen into a depression every time I did it, so yeah I don't anymore and haven't in a long time.

I still have urges though, dammit! And I don't know how to deal with them. Are there other ways to get them out or should I learn to control them (even more), or...?

I'm basically celibate atm.

I actually just sex chatted with a girl from the US though (don't ask... me, myself and I were quite surprised...)
    It was nice and all ^_^
    But it is rather unfulfilling, I mean she sounded like she was having really fun, and well I was too, but not in the same way.
    I kind of "masturbated" by just rubbing around my rear, but apart from that it wasn't much fun in that way.

Also went down on a guy the other day, that was okay too...

But I'm still an unfilfilled grumpy gal :bang:

So is there anything else you guys recommend to help me live a better life until I've had surgery and can go wild?
    Like for example meditation or some kind of super tucking technique so I can enjoy myself from the back door a little bit? LOL :3

Thanks!

2. Posthuman666

Im in sorta the same situation. I sometimes masturbate to make myself feel bad and get dysphoria. Its weird and a definite problem for me.

I would say that if it makes you upset then I wouldn't do it, because soon the sadness will become something more, and then its baad.

As for a super-tucking technique, I think just anal masturbation with fingers is easier and feels nice.... Just, you know, lubricant and slowly and your good to go! It is like female masturbation so dysphoria is typically lessened.

Hope this made sense and wasn't really weird ^_^

3. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well im only 14 but i know some stuff about backdoor playing lol, try getting a vibrator, let me tell you wooh vibrators are amazing especialy if your performing oral and want some pleasure there it works marvelously.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Yeah I never do that anymore ever.

What I meant with tucking was, when I play with myself anally, it still feels kind of uncomfortable, because I still feel... you know what :dry: ... there, it's still in the way, I was thinking more like, is there a good way to tuck it upwards with a lot of tape/whatever so that it isn't bothering me?

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2015 at 06:42 PM ----------

Yeah I was thinking of getting a vibrator when I get more money :slight_smile:

I'm worried about ejaculating though... it's super icky.

5. RainDreamer

I am not as brave as you to comment on this non-anonymously >.>

But anyway, I got refered to some technique in another thread a long time ago: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/anonymous-discussions/68586-pre-op-mtf-how-do-you-deal-erections.html

Also just google alternate masturbation technique for transwoman also works.

After a while playing around, I also learn to be able to climax without ejacuation by applying pressure to my prostrate, not anally, but from outside around the perineum area. I think it stops the flow at the root. It helped a fair bit.

6. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    just think about it, girls ejaculate too it just dosent have the sperm in it like we do but overall its the same stuff

7. Invidia

Invidia Guest

thanks a lot, Rain! that sounds pretty cool!

8. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I'm now depressed

9. RainDreamer

No problem. *face palm because I just realized that was not post anonymously yet I say it was* ah well. Not like it is a bad thing...but... soo embarrassing...I am going to bury my face in my teddy bear for a while.

10. Suspector

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm confused by your post initial post OP. I am assuming you mean surgery to become a woman.

Also, I would recommend anything anal as well. It's more of an activity when it takes time to accomplish something like that. It's different and new, and something both sexes can enjoy.