1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non-Binary Trans Girl

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Posthuman666, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Posthuman666

So I think the best way to describe my gender would be non-binary trans woman. I say this because I think my gender is based in the female gender but with a lot of non-binary genders added into ,with little masculinity. My gender exists outside the binary but is rooted in femininity.

Anyone else who can relate?

2. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i can definitly relate, i feel female but i have a lot of masculine traits like my love for video games (sorry if thats not what you mean :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) but i sort of feel inbetween like male and female at the same time.

3. randomconnorcon

I feel ya. I'm the same... but the exact opposite, if that makes sense. I'm AFAB and well secure on the male side of the gender spectrum. But then I can also move to agender. Androgyne is dotted around but rare and I practically never feel female on its own. Any time it pops up it's like its squashed straight after. So I go with genderfluid, but trans masculine is also true. Usually I just say trans, but they're usually people who aren't as confused by the terms.

4. Im Hazel

Sorry for derailing your thread, Posthuman, but that is not a masculine trait. That is just a thing that you like. I mean, loads of cis-girls like video games. Likes like that are a bad indicator of gender identity. Not that I'm saying you're wrong, but just so you know... <3