1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by leeloodallas, Jul 1, 2015.

1. leeloodallas

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well like the title says I'm confused. I don't know if I'm genderfluid, trans, or what. I have never felt like the right person in my body, and recently I had a sort of revelation. After reading a book about a MtF guy, I started to really think about whether I am trans. Like the way he described how he felt really resonated with me, and it made me cry because I didn't think other people felt like that. Along with this, I am recovering from anorexia, and I think I finally figured out that what contributed to that was my confusion with my gender?? I was trying to get rid of my curves, and I realize now that that makes sense. At the same time, I don't know how I feel about having a penis? I am out as lesbian to my schoolmates so if i transitioned I would be concerned about their opinions. So, what do I seem to be? Any advice on what to do? Any help would be much appreciated (&&&)

2. leeloodallas

Out Status:
    Some people
    Anybodyyyy?

3. Posthuman666

I recommend to not pay attention to what you seem to be, but to who you are. You could be genderqueer, or trans or gender fluid or so many other genders. Just research and so some serious soul searching. Meditate, just focus on you.

As for worrying about having a penis, that is normal. Sometimes I worry about what it will be like to have a vagina. You just have to look deep inside and figure things out.

If you ever need anything, feel free to message me. (*hug*)

4. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If a title is vital to you I agree you should probably do some searching. I'm going through a little bit of that as well. Maybe you can find out interpersonally how you act gender-wise and also whether or not your body is really that important to who you are as a person.