1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend messed with my head

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Calix, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Calix

So I was hanging out with an old friend I haven't seen in ages. She is 100% supportive of me being trans. We started talking about my new partner who I've been with for 3 months now. Seeing as we used to be best friends in secondary I saw no reason not to mention the sex was great, we had similar conversations about this stuff before. She was completely shocked and said 'but how can you do that if you're trans? Isn't your dysphoria too bad?'.

It's thrown me since and now for some reason my dysphoria is bad. My partner is awesome and won't care if I'm not up for anything when we next meet up, but I don't understand how this one comment has bothered me so much. I was hesitant at first with my partner but now I trust them and know they always see me as male. So why this dysphoria that won't go away??

:bang:

#1 Calix, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  2. Suspector

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are overthinking this. Just focus on the euphoric aspect of simply lying next to your partner, and being with him. Don't believe everything is black and white and that you cannot enjoy sex with whatever is down there as well.