1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concentrating when dealing with dysphoria

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Abdadhie, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Abdadhie

I've been offered a days work in a office doing boring, easy work. When the offer came up i accepted but since then I seem to have been 'struck' with a wave of dysphoria. I just hate ever part of my body and want to get out of this body ect.

The question I ask is how should I deal with gender dysphoria when I'm trying to do something like work or school (something else I tend to struggle with). How do you all deal with this kind of stuff? Any tips or advice?

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I bit my tongue and tried to get by as much as I could. Whenever someone slipped up on my pronouns at work, I ignored it and just pretended that they said "he" and I misheard them; a fun way to exploit my hearing problems if you as me.

With school, I don't have much advice because my dysphoria was why I couldn't finish my senior year at my old school and transferred out.