1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binding tips/binders

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ApexxShadow, Jul 4, 2015.

1. ApexxShadow

I'm currently looking for a binder. Do you guys have any recommendations for where I should get one? Also, if you have any tips on binding, feel free to post them down below :slight_smile:

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you are looking for some dependable and cheap binders, then GC2B and Underworks are going to be your best bet. There is also lesloveboat, but this site is more expensive. You want to be sure to use the sizing charts. Every site has a different sizing chart, and for some sites there are different charts for each binder.

I would avoid the cheap binders on amazon. They are designed for short term use, and not for long term wear. So, you can really damage yourself by wearing them for long periods of time.

When it comes to binding, you want to be sure to let your body get used to it. If it hurts, take it off for a bit and give your body a rest. If it keeps hurting, you may have a size too small.

You'll also want to decide if you want to have a full length binder or a half length binder. If you have a larger chest, then a full length binder may work better for you than a half length binder.

3. ApexxShadow

Thank you so so much :slight_smile: