1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name advice and help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lonewolfblair, Jul 5, 2015.

1. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So at first i went with blair and that worked ok but my best friend slipped back into using my birth name after spending time explaining me to one of her relatives and after a while i realised it wasn't the name i wanted (altough it is used with females quite a lot i felt as if it didn't fit me) and so after some deliberation i went with Maddison (shortened to Maddie) and i find that this name suits me and my friend has no trouble at all adressing by this name.

Now i am considering adding a second first name, my current decided but not legally changed name line up is: first: Maddison. middle: Blair (i demoted it to middle).
    I am considering adding Lilith on as second first name since i really like the name Lilith but also equally like Maddison.

I also feel that the contraction "Mad Lily" works as a good name for my usual persona, all in all i am wondering if i should go ahead and add the second name or if there are any other names that work better with my current line up?