1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i transgender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jashon87, Jul 5, 2015.

1. jashon87

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    first of i would like to say and hope i can get some pointers form you guys.
    i started questioning my gender about age 15 by not feeling right in my own body,wanting to ware girls close and then i would some times ware my moms underwear just to feel right and i also pray to wake up a girl. but then it when away and i didn't think any thing of it. then about age 21 i started to notice that when i would play role playing games i would pick the female gender :confused: the hell out of me why i did! when i was younger i would never play the female gender i role playing games because to me it was saying i liked guys and i don't. when i would play the male gender i stared to feel sick and then i would have a rush of anxiety that would come over me and it scared me so i would turn of the game. so at this point i would like some help i think im transgender but i don't know.
    even if i was could tell my mom at this time because me and her are a taking care of my dad and his health issues. so i feel like iv hit a brick wall going about 98mph! any help would be nice and thanks for taking the time to read my post.

2. Posthuman666

Only you can tell. It seems to me you could very well be trans. But you could also a many different number of non-binary genders. Wanting to dress female and playing female in role playing games, while feeling sick when playing a male, seems like it could be an indicator.

I strongly advise you look into the non-binary genders, gender queer, genderfluid, agender, and all that good stuff.

If you need anything, feel free to message me.

3. Dahmer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    if you think you are transgender or research it or see yourself possibly transitioning now or later in life you are definitely transgender. You seem very confused. imagine yourself as a male. are you happy? can you see yourself living like that forever? imagine yourself as a female. are you happy? can you see yourself living like that forever? hope you find your answer

4. jashon87

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    so as i reply back to yall! after i got back form seeing terminator genisys witch was not a bad movie. then i check my post on this forum and i read both comments. i took it to heart and did my research and witch started to flited my spirits, thanks to yall and gender wikia. so at this point it has some what come clear to me that my soul is trying to say hey lets be who we where ment to be.