1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderqueer. How to express my male self.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Genderqueer08, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Genderqueer08

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Looking for ideas and opinions on realistic strapons for me to get for all day everyday use. Also ejaculating strapons for fun time.

2. awerosie

Well as for what to wear day to day most trans guys I know don't wear strapons they use something called a packy. There are different kinds. Go to google and do a search using keywords packy and FTM. That will bring up links that should give you some ideas of what's out there and on some sites you'll even find reviews by transmen who use them.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a lot of sites out there you can do research on. I highly recommend ToolshedToys and I've heard nice things about Tranzwear. Their stuff is pretty damn good and affordable.

Just know if you're looking for an everyday packer, be sure to do research on them first and see reviews so you know if they're worth it or not. I also recommend going for a small or middle ground size first to get used to the feeling of something being there, then go up after you think you're ready for it. You don't want to go too big and then look like you have a boner all the time.

My first real packer was the Sailor/GV Soft Pack (got it on ToolshedToys), which is 4", and it worked perfectly for me. My only complaint is that it eventually wears down and a tear will show up near the shaft, which is a bummer because it's an awesome packer. My current one is the "Sleek" model from FreeToM, and it's almost 5". It doesn't seem like a big difference, but I'm still paranoid about looking like I've got a semi when I go out in public with it.