1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I genderfluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RetroRhombus, Jul 9, 2015.

1. RetroRhombus

RetroRhombus Guest

Alright, So I dont feel at all masculine or feminine. I feel like I am exactly in the middle. I really dont feel like your traditional guy or girl. But I also couldnt imagine life without a penis... I am perfectly fine with being referred to as any gender, male, female, etc. I just would love to soon come out to 2 IRL friends as Bi, (I thought I was gay then was like, DAMN!!! to a lot of girls and guys) and I dont know if it would also be a good idea to say if I am genderfluid or whatever I fit into

Thanks for the advice

2. Abdadhie

Firstly, always remember that no one but you can 'decide' who you are.

In a traditional sense being genderfluid means you can identify with different genders on 'different days'. One day you might identify as male, another as female and then other days you don't identify with any gender at all. From your description you sound more like Androgynous which means you have both feminine and masculine features. You might like to explore around places like: Gender Wiki and see what suits you. Sometimes you just need time!!

Good luck though!! I'm sure you'll sort it all out eventually!!!

3. Posthuman666

^^ Couldn't have said it better.