1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Weird) dreams?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Invidia, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi! As trans our dreams (as in sleeping dreams) can be kind of weird or interesting...

So, yeah, share some dreams that had a trans theme somehow!

I had a weird dream yesterday. I was at this party kind of, and a girl in my old class was there (I was out to her as trans and so on). I didn't like her but my dream ignored that, possibly because she was cute ^_^ Well, anyways, the scene changed and we were in a dark room. Things started getting hot (yeah it was a sex dream) and we kissed and so on. Anyways, I started having sex with her the traditional male-female way for a few seconds, which felt meh because dysphoria and was a bit uncomfortable because dysphoria, but I liked to hear her... you know :icon_redf
    Well, anyways, I didn't like that so I went on to go down on her instead... lol...

Well, it doesn't sound like much perhaps but it was weird and interesting to me, I know I would never do that IRL ^_^ Go down, sure, but not the first part.

So do you all have some dreams to share?

2. Trypto

I always have extremly weird dreams, this one was at least not that crazy, so I could remember it.
    I was in a place similar to my school and someone was talking to me and said something that really couldn't be in reality, so I realized I must be dreaming. I remembered that I read that you could change things etc. when you know you're dreaming, so I tried it out and it really worked. So I could have done so many things like flying, changing more and so on, but there was just one thing in my mind immediately. I changed my body to a male. Well, then it kinda turned into some kind of almost sex dream. I somehow wasted the endless possibilities of doing whatever I want but I don't regret anything lol.
    It's just really weird that if I'm cis male in dreams, I like girls and sex. It really confuses me because in reality I only like men, I couldn't even imagine liking a girl. And I'm actually kinda asexual, but that may be because of that body, I'm pretty sure if I was born male I'd be sexual and well ... Maybe I'd like girls, but I don't know.
    It somehow annoys me that I'm almost never automatically male in my dreams. Normally I don't have a real body but I somehow know it's always my current state, means pre-everything and mostly not outed. Maybe I just can't really imagine myself as a male, the only thing that makes me realize I'm male in a dream is having a penis.

- Chris

3. Posthuman666

I had a dream were I was a girl for the first time in dream, which was neat.

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually had a trans-related dreams for the first time ever last night.

It was separated into 3 main themes/chapters:

First I was trying to get some sort of lower surgery without my mother noticing. She ended up walking in on the conversation I was having with the doctor about it, and then figured out and promptly took me away and wouldn't allow me to have the surgery. Especially considering I was "underage" and not allowed to make my own medical decisions.

Second part of the dream was about me trying to come out... This was more abstract and just reflective of the daily anxiety I have about it.

Third part of the dream was the most vivid, and actually had a story.

It started with my father calling together me and my older brothers, and he said we were going to search for a missing boy in the neighborhood. My dad said he had seen the boy nearby our property but didn't know who it was at the time, and now we have to search for him. So we went out with flashlights and supplies in case the boy was hurt when we found him. We searched for hours, all along treelines and through yards and into the woods. Finally I was crossing a small bridge over a big pond (the pond was surrounded by rocks). And I saw something in the water, quickly realizing it was a body. I shouted to my brothers to come, and we identified the body as the missing boy, who had been killed and dumped into the pond. We also found another boy who had died too. No one knew who had done it.

Then I remember the mother of the boy had come to the scene (the bodies had at this point been taken away). She was sad, but then remarked that at least he didn't suffer. I thought this was weird, because apparently she didn't know that the boy had been brutally killed. My brother responded quickly, stating that she was right and the boy hadn't suffered. I realized that my brother was telling her a lie to protect her from the pain of the truth.

And then the dream was over. It's one of the most cohesive dreams I've had to date, and I swear I didn't make up a single line.

5. Im Hazel

I am usually without a physical form. I sometimes resolve into a physical presence, but I am usually without gender, or androgynous. And I can become male or female as needed in the situation. I have begun to be more female, in recent times, or at least female-presenting. Then again, I am rarely me in a dream, I am almost always someone else. IDk. I haven't had many dreams recently. I had one dream where everything was as usual, except the word "baltic" meant "food". And I think I was female in that. ^^

6. Thessa Blossom

I wrote about that dream already but anyway her we go:

In my dream I saw myself lying on my back on my half of the bed, my full bosom naked and my wife was approaching me like a cat approaching her prey with a lustful glance. I felt the arousal in anticipation of making love with her. Then I woke up.

Still waiting for the continuation but no dreams (at least what I remember) since then.

7. Acm

Acm Guest

I've had lots of dreams where I was biologically male, even before I knew I was trans (it would take too long to list them though). I also had a dream once about being outed.

8. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Fingers crossed for you, honey! <3 :kiss:

9. Thessa Blossom

Thank you Becky! (*hug*)
    The best would be to experience it IRL but for the start to continue the dream would be fine as well. :icon_bigg

10. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also remember having a dream where I was a guy. And this was years ago. I was basically the male equivalent of Laura Croft and I was going into an ancient temple. There was the monster demon thing (that looked an awful lot like Nightcrawler) that was snatching people up and ripping their hearts out (blame that on too much Indiana Jones). But yeah, I was like 9 or 10 when I had that dream and I was a freaking awesome shirtless treasure hunter dude. I remember feeling so cool in that dream.

11. Fentrion

I see "weird" dreams all the time, although they're typically not of the sexual nature. Once I saw myself making love to an elderly androgynous person. I'm not sure if it was with a girly male or trans woman.

I used to have lots of sexual dreams when I was religious and wasn't masturbating for months. I even had plenty of full body orgasms in half-awake state which were probably caused by repressed sexual energy. At the time I thought I was having sex with otherworldly beings who knew exactly what makes me tick, accompanied by strange yet passionate sounds in my skull. It was quite difficult to sleep.

I've also been writing down my dreams for almost a month. I think it helps with connecting to the "subconscious" and lucid dreaming.

#11 Fentrion, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  12. BluhImCourtney

Okay, well, um...

There was one dream that I had. It was before I told my parents (I think). Um... I think it was triggered by watching Frozen with my brother earlier that day (Tangled is better).

So I was curled up on my bed with my laptop, and waiting for... something to load... I think...

And after a few minutes of that, my dad walked in with a huge grin on his face and told me to open my shades and look out the window. And he said something about "Disney is here" or something, but eh.

So I looked outside, and I saw some guy with this huge tank on his back with a hose attached to it, and the house was spraying golden dust everywhere, the kind that looks like tinkerbelle's.

After a few seconds, he sprayed my window, and this is the exact moment I notice my reflection...

I see... me staring back at me... but unmistakably female... if that makes sense...

I had much longer hair, cute glasses (like I have now), and all that stuff.

And I looked at myself in the reflection... and I smiled, and I think I started to cry... I just felt so happy... :tears:

Oh, and before that, there was this one dream I had where it started off in the bathroom at school.

It started with me washing my hands while looking into the mirror; I looked pretty much the same as I did in real life at the time I had the dream.

So after a couple seconds, a stall opens up, and someone who was (I'm assuming) a friend in the dream walked up to the sink right next to me. And she started washing her hands.

I was in the girl's bathroom, and the one person who was there seemed fine with it. ._. Like, natural, even.

And then, I finished up, and walked outside, but bumped into another girl trying to steal my calculator (it was stolen before I had the dream, maybe it was my mind trying to cope), so we kind of got into a fight.

But then some teachers came over to break it up, sent the other girl on her way, and gave me detention, because I was a "boy" fighting a girl. ._.

I ended up getting pissed at them for the misgendering (which was a step up for me, seeing as I hadn't even told anyone at that point), and they apologized and waived the detention, and referred to me as female for the rest of the dream... which was like 2 minutes of walking around.

13. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream where I went to the movies, dressed as I usually do in boy's clothes, but I was still a girl. I was focused on the movie the entire time but at some point an employee started talking to me. He used they/them pronouns and I was aware that my appearance was switching between boy and girl. I really wanted it to settle on boy.

The employee left when I got a phone call, my brother telling me he would be late to pick me up. I told the employee this so he said I could stay, and said he would just tell other workers that I am an employee. When he walked away to the projection room a large man sat down beside me. My appearance was still shifting around, but he made a point of using female pronouns. At that point my switching appearance just slammed to a painful halt on female. I didn't show it but I was very uncomfortable, thinking "no go back to male. If you keep going to female then that must mean I am female." But it stayed female for the whole movie.

After that second movie I headed to the bathroom. I hesitated in the hallway for a second as I looked at the bathroom doors but in the end I went to the female one. I was nervous the whole time because I was aware that I looked like a guy even if my appearance was female, but I knew I looked to much like a girl to pee comfortably in the male bathroom. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

I was then standing in line to get popcorn and a drink. My appearance was male again, or at least I thought it was, but then this little old lady who works there approached me. She started talking and kept using female pronouns. She had heard the guy I had sat beside during the movie use them. I just wanted to leave.

Eventually I left the movie theater but when I walked out I was suddenly at my bro's, standing in front of his pool. His girlfriend was telling me to get in, so I climbed in. I was a girl again and as such was wearing swim trunks and a bikini top.

Finally woke up after that wondering why I couldn't just remain a guy in my dreams.

14. Invidia

Invidia Guest

I had a dream tonight again... dammit it's gone xD It was definitely very trans-related though... sigh

---------- Post added 11th Jul 2015 at 03:04 PM ----------

Can you say one, maybe, I'd be interested to hear it? :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 11th Jul 2015 at 03:05 PM ----------

You were basically Indiana Jones, right? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 11th Jul 2015 at 03:08 PM ----------

Pixie dust!

(*hug*)

Sounds like a lot of my dreams ^_^

@CadutiMorte I wish I could remember my dreams as well as that! That's a really elaborate story. And well, better luck next time!

#14 Invidia, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  15. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Usual my gender is irrelevant in dreams. I've had a few dreams where I was wearing a dress in front of my family and they didn't care; I guess it's wish fulfillment. In last night's dream, though, I was biologically female. I was on a ride in Disney World where I sought the advice of an oracle. I don't remember what she said, but I thanked her and boarded a bus that drove far away. I finally arrived late that night at a town in the desert, a lot like Mos Eisley from Star Wars. I began moving into my new home, but some of my boxes were missing, so I only had my bedsheets. I decided to explore a little. Next door was a building belonging to the Raman Cultists, a secret society of magicians who used cryptic symbols to communicate with one another. No one was there, so I went home.

Being female didn't really affect the dream's story. I just think it was awesome.

16. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are some dreams where I would have sex with girls, like really sexy girls, and I would wake up having an erection (sometimes things even came out of my thing). After waking up and remembering the dream I had, I am sure that I am NOT sexually attracted to those girls AT ALL. Weird.

17. Invidia

Invidia Guest

@ golgari Haha! :lol: that sounds a bit like mine above... I mean, I would never do that, because dysphoria.... but in my dream it seemed more natural ^^ weird.

18. Natasha Elyssa

Girl, I have crazy dreams all the time. Even when I'm wide awake. I feel ya. :slight_smile: <3

19. souverian

Yeeeeaaars ago when I hadn't come around to the idea of genderfluidity I had a dream where I had only one boob. I think I was just holding it. And I think there were pirate ships involved in my dream.

Never had a dream like that again that I could remember, but it's possible that they've happened since.

I can't remember many dreams lately.

edit: wait, there was one where some gangsters kidnapped me and brought me to a target to buy me dresses. so uh.

they looked nice, though.

20. Astral

I don't remember many dreams, usually just little snippets; but the one thing I always do remember in the morning is that I was a girl in them. :slight_smile: