1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird feelings

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Anastaisa_Lynn_14, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Idk what I am lately. I feel like a trans girl but... I just don't know, I feel confused and depressed. Please help!

2. Posthuman666

Gender up an be very confusing. Personally, I identify as a non-binary trains girl, so I am still a trans girl, but with more than just that. Non-binary gender identities are very unique and there are so many. It might be something you wanna look into if you haven't already. (*hug*)

3. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I see nobody can help...

4. June Cleaver

We need more to go on! Like what has exactly changed in your train of thought to make you question? What made you fee you were a girl to begin with, why has it suddenly changed? For me when I was six I was playing with mom's cosmetics and they sat me down to explain I was "boy" like dad not "girl" like mom which crushed me. Up till that moment I just thought I was just like mom "girl" now nothing changed and I have never been a "boy", "guy", "man"< or whatever male label you choose. I have always been "me" June a female to me in my own head. I hope I explained that where you understand. That is a example from my life that first made me question who I was. Now think hard and give a little more to work with. Sincerely, June

5. Kaya-Sente

I'd recommend reading people's stories. It helps. Also certainly look into the non binary section of the spectrum as mentioned. Be wary though of the traditional trans narrative. Born in the wrong body, always played with dolls etc. While it may be true for some it isnt necessarily true for all. Especially with non binary people. For instance I never felt wrong bodied, I do feel like my body simply hasnt developed fully.

It sounds like you are frustrated, which I can absolutely understand. If it's all overwhelming you, feel free to take a break. if this is a real issue your questions will come back.

6. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have fully committed to being a girl. It seemed daunting at first, but I was able to accept myself, and I feel so much better for it. I`m not the slightest bit depressed or stressed. It feels like every thing has clicked into place. The only thing that buggs me is I have come out to my parents and brother. I also conder wearing boys cloths (only in public during the day) crossdressing . I went outside to do a chore, and I wore my short shorts and tshirt dress. I shaved my legs again. It felt really liberating to wear girls cloths outside, even if it was at night. Transtioning, and finding your idenity is all about self acceptence. I`m a girl, and I`m never looking back.

Just let it go.

7. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I never had the chance to play with girl stuff when I was a kid because my mom never wore makeup but I used to dress up in my cousins dresses and skirts and high heels, I feel like a girl but I always hear about how trans*girls hate their ding dong and I don't seem to mind mine.

8. AlexTheGrey

I don't hate mine. It isn't what I would have picked if I had the choice. And I get you, it is a bit perplexing for me, and gives me doubts. Especially since I've had to grapple with circumcision as an issue for me, while simultaneously still dealing with the fact that if you told me I could be reborn female (with all that it entails), I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Why should I care about male circumcision at all as an issue? I honestly have no idea how to answer that properly.

It is what it is. It feels hard for me to completely disconnect myself from what I have done to this point, because it is still a part of me. But it doesn't invalidate how I feel simply because I did those things while presenting masculinely.

9. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean I feel like I'm both and neither at the same time but I want to be a girl... Ugh gender is a bitch... Do you feel like if you could change ur gender at any time to be happy?

10. clittle63

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Time and truth will explain and express itself and when you truly believe in yourself that light will show you the way to your true self
    only way to explain