1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im gender fluid (i think)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by aguynamednick, Jul 12, 2015.

1. aguynamednick

so i have been questioning it for a few weeks now and i came to terms with being gender fluid however, after posting that on my wall ive begun to feel like ive mad a mistake. is this normal to doubt myself?

2. Vine

Out Status:
    A few people
    Of course yes. It is an intangible inner experience that is not yet widely understood and so is usually gone through in a mostly solitary struggle without good terms or outside assistance with which to build off of. I spent most of my life doubting my fluidity and convincing myself it was just a stress coping mechanism or the product of an over-imaginative mind... neither of which actually hold any bearing on reality when it comes down to it. It takes awhile and is normal to doubt yourself, especially in stressful social situations like that when you are wary of how others might react.