1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female or Genderfluid? Help?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by xdarlingx, Jul 13, 2015.

1. xdarlingx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello everyone. Okay, so the past few days I've been questioning my gender identity. I am female and enjoy it immensely. I love girly clothes and wouldn't give it up for anything. But there are days where i feel like dressing in more neutral/masculine clothing. I don't wish to look completely like a guy, but sometimes I just want to wear jeans and a guys hoodie instead of a skirt and blouse. I do identify as female and use female pronouns, but sometimes I just feel like and want to dress more like a guy. My question is, am I female and just like dressing in mens clothes sometimes or am I genderfluid? I have no problem being a girl, its just sometimes I feel more masculine than others. Its not a case of some days I feel like a girl and others I feel like a guy, its more just how I feel on that day, though I always identify as a girl. I'm kind of confused so some help would be great. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I am 99% sure that you are cis.

You just happen to enjoy certain clothing.

I would advice you not to worry about this!

Hope that helps

3. xdarlingx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks and yes it did help. I am pretty sure you are right as I do identify as female but I sometimes like short hair, neutural clothes, etc but I dont really "feel" like a guy. I just wanted a second opinion though so thank you :slight_smile:

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Any time.

Society shouldn't tell you you can't both be female and like short hair or typically masculine clothes. Just do your thing :slight_smile: