1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and Alone

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Xan, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Xan

Xan

Recently I've been feeling moderately dysphoric about my body/gender. I'm not sure which this would be considered. Recently I've felt as if I was born with the wrong genitalia. This isn't the first time I've felt like this but it's an incredibly on and off feeling. I feel like everything else about me is correct, how I dresa, look, act, my gender identity, my sexuality, and everything else. I just feel like I should have been born with female genitalia instead of male genitalia but still have everything else about me the same. I don't know what this is called and I've never heard of anyone else feeling like this. I feel alone and unsure of what to do. If anyone else has feelings like this, please message me in private.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Check out this resource:
    Transgender

I'm sorry you feel this way, and I know how uncomfortable it can be.

I don't have the privileges to send private messages yet (must be a full member), but if you want we could post on each others wall, or here? I'd love to help you where I can.

You aren't alone. There are many people here who are going through very similar situations and can help you sort through this.

3. Xan

Xan

Well thank you for your help and support. I just don't know if what you suggested was correct. When I was born, my gender was assigned as male I feel like I should still be considered male but instead of having male genitalia, having female genitalia. This could just be me not understanding fully what transgender/transsexual mean or me not making it clear or just a misunderstanding between the two of us.