1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binding with bigger breasts

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AndySammy, Jul 13, 2015.

1. AndySammy

AndySammy Guest

Hi.
    I've been thinking about a lot of things about binding recently. I, unfortunately, happens to have very big breasts. Like D or E. So I've thought about these things:
    - How much can I bind? I probably be totally flat, but can I be somewhat flat?
    - Which binder would be the best, for example from underworks? Though I can't pay one, they'd maybe have one in MORF.
    - What would my binder size be if I'm a Dcup? Just a guess, cause it's very individual, but I can't find my size - I tried a 32(Large, I think) but that's way too big.

Thanks in advance!

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it depends on the binding method you go with. I know people who are pushing Fs that say Underworks have helped them out, but which binder is up to the person I guess; if you prefer full length or half really.

As for your size, it all depends on how you measure yourself and what the charts say. If you measured yourself correctly and you are a 32, then that's definitely not a large according to their chart; but a small. Double check to make sure everything is correct so nothing gets mixed up. You could even pester Underworks' support team for help if you need it, they won't mind.

3. AndySammy

AndySammy Guest

Thank you so much! I'll maybe try to ask them.

4. Mischief

Mischief Guest

I am a D cup and I ordered an XS full length tri-top from underworks.
    Of course, though, that's due to my (sadly) small build.

Though I am somewhat dissatisfied a lot with how flat my chest actually gets, it does help a lot. My gc2b binder did a better job for the time I had it, but I've gone back to my Underworks binder due to how much better it works in comparison, no matter how uncomfortable the material is.

If you are planning on wearing your binder a lot, and have poor posture to begin with, I don't recommend the full length binder. I have terrible posture due to some spinal issues, but because the full length binder compresses all the way down, it actually also crushed my gut, giving me severe stomach pains. Though the full length binder my help compress some curvature, you need to keep this in mind. If you don't think this'll be a problem for you, I would say go for it. :grin:

5. AndySammy

AndySammy Guest

Thanks so much for the tip. I'll remember them!

6. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Anything for a mate. :grin:

7. leeloodallas

Out Status:
    Some people
    Look into the Gc2b binders, theyre really affordable plus they're really great for binding with larger breasts. I'm a D myself and from my research those binders are some of the best

8. AndySammy

AndySammy Guest

I'd do that. My parents are unsupportive, so I can't really buy one, but I'll look into it.

9. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure if it's still going on but Point5cc has binder programs for those in need, and I'm sure you can qualify. All you'd need to cover is the shipping, and you're okay.

10. AndySammy

AndySammy Guest

I'd try to look after that - thanks!