1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No idea what to think...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by YinYang, Jul 14, 2015.

1. YinYang

I know I'm female. But I honestly don't care. I feel comfortable in a dress AND a t-shirt from the men's section... Is there a gender for this???:confused::help:

2. Cedar

Clothing doesn't make someone a certain gender but it does help. There's nothing wrong with wearing men's shirts, they just seem more comfortable. If you feel female, tada, you're female. Some women I've known in the past have worn men's boxers because they think they're comfortable to wear, it didn't mean that they were men or genderfluid because of it. They were just cis-women that liked certain aspects of men's fashion. If you think there's more to it than just the clothing, we're always here to help you out.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    You are cis female and gender non-conforming. :slight_smile: GNC. Gender non-conforming. Means you don't follow gender roles strictly.