1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its getting hard

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Confused239, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Confused239

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Everyday i see pretty women and girls at work and i am so jealous of them that they are female and i am not. I want to scream to the world that i should have been born female that thats what i am inside. Im not in a place in my life to come out and even think about trying to transition to what i feel i should be. Im not depressed i5 just that ive never felt like a true man ive never even had a girlfriend. I still like women, and don't really hate my male parts. Never been interested in guys at all just women. But its getting harder to hide. I hate having to wear a mask everyday.

2. Posthuman666

It is a very real struggle sister. It is very hard for me to see all the pretty girls as well. I think its something all trans ladies face.

Wearing a mask is never fun, and is often destructive. It almost killed me. My advice would to just really gain confidence in your self so then, when you are ready you can come out.

If you need anything message me darling. (*hug*)

3. Confused239

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know my dad and family would support me but it would kill my mom who been ill for many years she is not that understanding of that stuff she dont has many more years so i cant do that 2 her i want to wait till then

4. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Not brooding, and being patient till you are really to embark on the journey that is transitioning will pay off ten fold. For me just waiting for therapy sessions is hard, but I need to have resolve, and think about how happy I will be once I transition. Baby steps are the best thing, the more time your mind has to process what is happening the better. Rushing into transitioning can have negative effects unless you are feeling intense dysphoria.

Best of luck on your adventure. :slight_smile: