1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is getting harder and harder

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by LuciaLukie, Jul 19, 2015.

1. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

Last night I had a really weird dream. My body was floating around in a empty black void, then this blue blobby thing popped up out of nowhere and started yelling, in my voice, that everything about my body was wrong and it hated it. Freaky. Then when I woke up feeling even worse about my breasts than normal and hating the rest my body too. It took some effort to force myself out of bed this morning.

I feel sure I'm going to go crazy before I figure out my true gender identity.

2. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Cis people have weird enough dreams, and having a different gender identity just makes that worse. Is there someone you can discuss your dreams with? For me, talking through the really bad ones can help me feel a bit better.

3. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

I always seem to have freaky dreams, but thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll talk it through with my sister.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I was going to advice talking to your sister a bit. It doesn't have to be everything in explicit detail, but if it's only a little bit or a part, that can help you feel better, too. :slight_smile:

Also, I want to say that if you feel like you could take a short break from questioning, considering that could be good (I'm not saying you should, just that it's a possibility.)

Do you have a way of relaxing? Breathing techniques, meditation, soothing music, etc. can help you if you're feeling stressed or anxious.

Hope that helps

5. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

Thank you for trying to help! I've been talking with my sister, and she just advised me to try and relax, so I think that's what I'll do, and maybe I'll try not to focus so much on my gender issues.

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    That sounds good!

(*hug*)

7. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

(*hug*)